This job has been closed.
Agency Point of Contact for Job #31845: Gina (720) 464-0678
Message from Family: Our family lives in Coconut Grove, Miami. We do not have pets. We have a housekeeper who comes once a week. We have a night nurse for our son until mid-June. My husband and I work full-time. I work from home and he mostly works at an office (works at home occasionally). We both travel for work occasionally.
About the Children: Our oldest is 2 years old. She loves running around, scootering, swimming, and going to school. She is very verbal and talks a lot, both in English and Spanish. She is a healthy eater and eats most foods. She's also just a lot of fun. She will be in school from 9 am-3 pm.
Our newest addition to the family was born in February 2023. He is eating (formula-fed) and sleeping well for his age. He's a very calm newborn. The future nanny will be primarily responsible for him so infant experience is required.
Their Ideal Nanny: Our ideal nanny LOVES young children and has infant/toddler experience. Is active and can keep up with our toddler. Is creative at coming up with activities. Enjoys cooking healthy meals for the kids. Great cleaning ability as cleanliness for the kids is key. Is patient and can appropriately discipline children (teach respect, independence, manners, and good behavior without yelling or spoiling). Can manage schedules and multitask. Is flexible, and a great communicator - updates us on the kids, asks questions, and makes suggestions. Infant and toddler experience is required*
Additional Job Details:
- Live-out nanny with toddler/infant experience
- Live-in nanny 2-3 months (Summer 2023 will be June 15th-Sept 5th in the Hamptons)
- Comfortable and Confident watching 2 children at once, specifically infant and toddler
- Comfortable and Confident to drive children in the family’s car
- English required, fluent in Spanish is strongly preferred* (parents do not speak Spanish and we want the nanny to converse with kids in Spanish)
- Domestic travel is required, international travel preferred*
- Up to date on immunizations
- Able to swim (swimming with the kid is not required, but must be able to in case kid falls in the pool)
- No phone or screen use with kids
- Plus if the candidate has a background in child development, early childhood, or a related field*
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Is drug screening required for this position? Yes
Start Date: ASAP
Expected Job Duration: Long-term
Is the nanny required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine? Yes and both Tdap and Flu
Cooking for children
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (50 hours)
*Occasional evenings, vacations, and overnights
*Travel required June 15th - September 5th to New York (live-in during this time)
Compensation: $28-$30 DOE plus a travel stipend
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Sick Pay, Bonus. Paid Holidays
Let us find the right nanny in your city!